For doing Defense business in Korea, we recommend to you to register with DAPA first and getting source of supply code which is a kind of mandatory procedure for participating in commercial biddings at DAPA-Defense Acquisition Program Administration and other military contacts.
The documentation needed to be register with DAPA as below;
- Application for registration/DAPA Form download
- Pledge for security/DAPA Form download
- A copy of business registration certificate(issued in your business area)
- D&B Report/the latest one/D&B printed matter
- A copy of agreement with local agent
It will takes 10 days around for getting 'Certificate of Registration' issued by DAPA and the fee is free. You can do it directly at the public service center of DAPA or thru your local agent.
Copyright(c) 1999 - 2015 by Pamanong Trading Co. All rights Reserved.
dFeeler.com is an on-line service mark of Pamanong Trading Co. For more information, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail, Phone, or Fax to Pamanong Trading Co.